1. Neither by accessing this site nor by reviewing its contents has an attorney-client relationship been formed or established, and nothing contained in this site shall constitute as giving or rendering of legal advice. The information provided is general in nature and may not apply to particular circumstances, especially if you do not live in the State of New York. You should not decide to take any actions or refrain from actions based exclusively on the information provided on this web site. The information is not intended to be a substitute for legal counsel. You should consult an attorney in proper jurisdiction before making any important decisions regarding a legal matter.1. Informational Purposes – The materials on this Website are intended to be for informational purposes only. Law Office of Oksana Sokolova provides this web site for people to obtain information about the firm and about general legal principles. It is not intended to provide legal advise as to any specific case. We do not assume any liability for the content of any material provided on this web site. Online readers should not act upon any information contained on this web site or any other web site without first consulting an attorney who will apply the applicable law to your special circumstances.
2. No Attorney/Client Relationship – The use of this web site and the sending or receipt of e-mail messages does not create an attorney-client privilege or relationship. An attorney-client relationship can only be created by execution of a written retainer agreement with our attorney.
3. Privacy and Confidentiality – Please be aware that use of e-mail may not be a secure transmission and therefore, any privileged or confidential information should not be transmitted via e-mail.
4. No Guarantees – This Law Office assumes no liability for the use or interpretation of information contained herein. This publication is provided “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. In no event shall the Law Office of Oksana Sokolova, its affiliates or content partners be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website.
5. Links – Any link from this web site to the web site of a private, governmental, or other entity or person doesn’t imply validity of the content of any such web site or existence of any relationships with our practice. Those links are provided solely as aids to assist you in locating of other Internet resources that may be of interest to you.
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.